We Love Our Patients!
Patient Rewards Program
Click the link below to check the time and date of your next appointment or make a payment on your account.
How to Properly Brush Your Teeth and Braces
How to Properly Floss Your Teeth with Braces
How to Turn a Palatal Expander
- Wear your retainer at all times unless otherwise instructed, but remove it when eating and brushing your teeth.
- The plastic taste will be gone quickly and your speech will be back to normal in a few days with the retainer in place.
- Don't flip the retainer in and out of your mouth with your tongue because this could damage your teeth or the retainer.
- Clean your retainer the same way you clean your teeth. Use toothpaste and cool water. Hot water damages retainers.
- When not in the mouth, retainers should be in their case. Do not wrap it in a napkin or put it in your pocket.
- Keep your retainers away from pets.
- Bring your retainer to all orthodontic appointments.
- If you lose or break your retainers, call immediately for an appointment so that we can repair or replace them as soon as possible.