The first thing you will notice about our staff is that we are friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic. Each team member was selected, based upon their experience, cheerful personalities and their desire to help people. Our staff has extensive experience in orthodontics. They are CPR certified and attend meetings and classes for continuing education to stay current with new developments in our field. They are true professionals at Lee Orthodontics in Abilene, Texas.
• A Cali-girl at heart, she loves movies, shopping, and making people smile.
• She was a nanny for 5 years so she knows a lot about having fun and being silly.
• Loves to play tennis, watch basketball, and draw. She even played volleyball in college.
• She loves being outside playing with her dog Titus.
• Her favorite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy, Friends, and Criminal Minds.
• If it’s got chicken in it, Brooke’s the first one to say, “YES! Please!”
• Kylie is a true Texas girl, born and raised right here in Abilene.
• She loves spending quality time with her family by playing outdoors, travelling, or seeing a good movie!
• Kylie’s favorite snack is watermelon, and you might find her at Texas Roadhouse on the weekends!